We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. By visiting our site you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations, the Data Controller is Fidio Limited of The Blade, Abbey Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3BE.
Personal information we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide through this site, including video content
- records of correspondence between us
- any surveys that you chose to complete
- any transactions you carry out through this site
- details of your visits to this site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data
- technical information including the IP address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet, your login information (if applicable), browser type and version, time-zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- information about your visit or submission including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time)
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
- information we receive from other sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
How we use personal information
We may use personal information held about you:
- to deliver the services through the site, which includes providing video and data to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer and recruiter)
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to process any request for advice or information
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to optimise the presentation of this site for your browser
- to provide you with information about products and services that you request from us or similar ones to those you have previously requested
- to perform our obligations, and exercise our rights, under any contracts entered into between us
- to allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services,
- for fraud prevention, identity verification (if required) or to enforce our rights or the rights of others
- to notify you about changes to our service or terms
- to develop and improve the services.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information:
- to relevant other users of the services (for example, interview videos are shown to the interviewer and recruiter)
- to our contractors to enable us to provide and develop the services
- to an acquirer (or potential acquirer) if we sell all or part of our business or assets
- to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006 and any company under common ownership
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation
- in order to enforce any agreement or fulfil our service obligations to you
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others
- as part of information exchanges with third parties for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- to selected third parties (including, for example, business partners, clients, suppliers and sub-contractors) for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you or for the purpose of carrying out our obligations in order to fulfil our service obligations to you
- advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site, and credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We will not export your personal data from the EEA without your approval other than to data processors acting under our instructions or, if you are being interviewed and are located in the EEA with an interviewer located outside the EEA, to the interviewer. By making use of the services provided to you under this Agreement, you consent to such transfers of your personal data.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by notifying us at email@example.com.
Should you no longer wish to receive our email messages, please click on the unsubscribe link located within each email and/or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You have the right to apply for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee) and to have any inaccurate information about you corrected. Any such request must be made in writing and sent to The Blade, Abbey Square, Reading, Berkshire, RG1 3BE or sent by email to email@example.com.
IP addresses and cookies
When you visit our website our server will record your IP address together with the date, time and duration of your visit and we set cookies. An IP address is an assigned number, similar to a telephone number, which allows your computer to communicate over the Internet. It enables us to identify which organisations have visited this website.
The cookie similarly tracks your usage of the site. A cookie is a small file that can be placed on your computer's hard disk or on a website server. It does not retrieve information about you stored on your hard drive and will not corrupt or damage your computer or computer files. You are not obliged to accept the cookie and you can modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. For detailed information on the cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them see our Cookies Policy.
Changes to the Policy
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this Policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.